Magento to Salesforce Integration
ForceGento is an extension which helps to easily link the Salesforce and Magento with generic feature which are needed for any business who works on CRM and Ecommerce independently. ForceGento basic plan provides a one way sync data from Magento to Salesorce.
With ForceGento, customers, orders, products is synced between Magento and Salesforce. Magento to Salesforce integration made easy. Flexibly map data on both applications depending on your business needs. Integrate orders, products, customers in Magento with Salesforce.
Salesforce is a cloud computing and social enterprise Software as a Service provider. Salesforce today is one of the most flexible and powerful web based databases available on the market. Salesforce CRM service is broken down into several broad categories: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Data Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Collaboration Cloud (including Chatter), Analytics Cloud and Custom Cloud (including Force.com).
Features (Magento to Salesforce Synchronization)
- One way Synchronization
- Customer Synchronization
- Product Synchronization
- Order Synchronization
- Real Time Synchronization
- Product Inventory Support
- Abandon Cart Product will get sync to Salesforce
- Wishlist Product will get sync to Salesforce
- Newsletter Synchronization
- Visitor Info will get sync to Salesforce
- Contact US Information will get sync to Salesforce as Leads.
- Ticket Information will get sync to Salesforce as as cases.
- Disable the compilation mode
- Unpack all the contents of an archive to the main Magento project directory
- Clear your cache
- PHP >= 5.3.0
- Source Guardian extension enabled
- Soap extension enabled
- Curl extension enabled
- Salesforce account with API level access
Installation / User Manual
Installation and user manual document included